Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Blondes have more fun!?

So, for quite a while I've been thinking about adapting to the autumn winds and change my hair somehow. I wore my ombre for around six months now and wasn't quite prepared for the loss of my blonde strands. I did the platinum, golden, ash blonde... you name it. I was even redhead for a short time! 
 So apart from going black( which is something unthinkable for me), I decided to go back to my roots. Quite literally! I bought the Garnier hair color and had dyed my hair ashy light brown(or dark blonde, if you'd like). 
 Going back to brunette was easier than I thought. But I couldn't just pass the blonde without revealing my all-time  favourite products for the girls that have more fun.

The oh so good, Lush Daddy-O purple shampoo that gets those orange tones away from your blonde locks and the Balea blonde leave-in conditioner that gives you that kick of golden shimmer while nourishing your hair( it's a German brand avaliable in stores such as DM). 
And why not change that bit of something for the cooler seasons and rock a different look, even just for a little while!



No comments:

Post a Comment